Thursday, February 19, 2015

Growth

The little leader
tries to squirm and catch the attention of none
except for her
he waits for her to come out
just so he can see her

It's sad
isn't it? how much power she can hold
without her knowing the part that we never told

Power step
and inch closer
in your own head
the promise you made to yourself
hasn't been forgotten
at least not yet

Even while the eyes are closed shut
there is still a vision strong enough
to carry your mind further into a slow strut

Never finishes moving its feet
constantly changes the same feel
Hesitate to open my eyes
who's still here to help me heal?

I make such a big deal
really, it's nothing.

Stretch yourself out,
literally
words are so boring
and intimacy?
Can be so self absorbing

Intuitively,
I run through clouds of memories from the past
but I set them up ahead
just so I can time my reactions properly
based on the emotion I desire

Time travel can be real
Have you ever woken up from a dream?
That was more exciting then the life you live?

Well once the process of waking up shakes the mind,
It can really attempt to blind

So much structure is necessary
achieve to climb
out of the cage
that was created for me

The past is the only thing that is meant to be.
One who looks forward for it
I don't quite believe to be free.

You believe too much in your own will
then try to convince yourself it's destiny

I am in a position
where I can listen
for too long,
yet it's permission
I hate to receive
for my belief
that I don't need
It to be fit
for my actions to be
perceived as
Me being so free spirited
Yet I keep myself limited
the end of the fence
who ever positioned this?
To be set so indifferent

What do we not trust?
Ourselves when we're all alone?

Rather be controlled than control yourself.
What a sad conclusion
usually made
by one standing outside of the fence
looking in
watching everyone run around
having a good time
So we say "ignorance is bliss"
Like that makes us feel any better


Well it's been a while since I stood outside that yard
looking in,
I've been long gone since.
Walking a direction alone,
requires the ability of not looking back at who is coming with.

I told you I was an attention whore.

Day by day,
piles up eventually
into a successful effort
or another wasteful pile.

Either you gain something or you learn from your mistakes.

Synchronizing your actions with what you know,
is literally the hardest part.

Yet it will be so easily said
by those who haven't really done anything yet.

Just take a single tiny step,
The last thing you will feel is regret.
I promise you,
Have I lied to you yet?

I do admit,
Occasionally I think about who's mind I might cross.
Thankfully it doesn't occupy all my time
anymore...

The power of time,
don't ever doubt it.

You'll drive yourself crazy staring at a tree wanting to see its growth happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment