Saturday, February 8, 2014

You're CRAZY bro

I have so much to say
scream it
shout it,


No need I guess.

Because,

if i can be honest,

hoping and wishing I am,


I'm lost for words


So what good

Shall come out of

Me screaming

In anger
with empty words?


Just another angry person perhaps.


And I'd wink at you

Hoping you understood,


But of course you did,

Smug is me for thinking,

I made you see something
You have not yet before.

So
smug am I
to you
because
I did not
let you think of it

First?

I don't know man,
don't ask me.


When I hear problems
that I have come to realize

Are simple enough to be solved by one person


Should be solved by one person


I mean how much hope

Is there in a person

who cannot understand

Simple concepts
on their own

But I mean,






There are years left to grow
Some make quick assumptions,

just based one watching where certain branches have strayed


Forgetting to look at the Tree itself.


Right?

Or am I reaching in the air

with my heart holding onto a handful of hope?

But what do I know?

I smile

wanting to ask the same question back.

But I stay quiet.


Not really,

Because my silence and body language itself
should already say enough.



I mean

It does for all you guys

So why can't you easily read me,


The way I just

feel like

I Can so

easily do

to each

and everyone of you.




Calm down
Calm down




I have to tell myself
but trust me I know.
So what is the point?




Don't ask stupid questions.


Today I met Brian from Backstreet Boys.


I talked to him and his wife.

I was very


observant



wanting to see what kind of person he was





He Spent the whole time with his wife,
if not her
his son



Happy family


Usually I see rich older husbands on the phone

With sexy young wives maliciously plotting their next sex adventures in their mind

OMGGGGGG!

My earliest childhood memories consist of some Backstreet Boys


He was my brothers favorite




Quick rant
Quick

Rants.




I guess.



Bull shit




just

finds ways to pile up


only if


you let it.


but shhhhhhhh



that's the big secret.


Can you believe it

before you can handle it.




Probably not.




I'm so much cooler than you.




Serious bro.





How much do you even lift bro

My stand-up starts in 2 days,



excited,

I don't even know.



This


to me

Could be my biggest step


(my first step)


That's why.


And I'm like whaaaaaaaaa?


not even steven thinking about it.




Laughter,
fills the rooms
in my head
followed by silence
met by doom



Shit.


I wanna

not  talk about sad stuff.


let it pile up I guess for another day.








Part of Happiness

is knowing how to be crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment