Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hoping that you Read this

Like it's going to matter. Anyone that can make two people feel special at the same time is evil. or fucked up in a sense, or selfish, or the two are just amongst the many fools. It's different with me, I'm not like the rest, I know it, I just do. Looking around, not worried about competition. Crazy how everyone feels the same way. The one that gets what he wants will never be found in a waiting room.

I guess that goes to anyone of success or status. I Cannot imagine a wealthy person waiting in an emergency room. when you are dealing with bullshit paperwork at the courthouse downtown, waiting amongst other people for your number to be called, I would always look around and wonder, where are all the successful people? or rich people, whatever you classify as success.

off tangent, always awesome. Why do I write? the thought of the right person reading this? I expect 99% to think it is nonsense, but please do show me that 1% that understands my mumble. Sometime when i talk, some people are totally in tune with what I am saying, and sometimes there is a third party that looks at the person that I am talking to, and goes "are you understanding anything he is saying?"

Fuck that person,


Everyone thinks they are better than other people.
It's unfortunate, but what is more fucked up is accepting someone being better than you. He wouldn't have that status if you never took a knee and let him jump off your back. If two people are stuck and the only way to get out is for one person to help the other person out, however the one that helps has to stay and wait for him to get back.


Now which person are you? Or which person am I? would I convince the person to help me get out and then promise I will come back? Or will I find it within my goodness to help and wait, hoping the one I helped comes back.


Are you better at trusting people or are you better at coming through for people? Seems like the ones that can't trust people are the ones that come through for people. I'm not even sure how accurate that is. it sounds nice


2 comments: