Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Q+A=No Way

Days pass in a very unusual fashion. I try to make sense of the order of things, and every time I try to grasp the moment, just to get an understanding of it, I find myself losing even more sense of everything. I know I am awake, yet sometimes my dreams feel more real than my daily life.

In my dreams, I am not worried about how actual anything is, I just let everything be. I accept the environment, I don't question anything. Im not in my head, I'm in my dream.

I guess ultimately that is being in my head, but whatever. I find myself drifting, making me question if I'm trying? Have I gotten accustomed to my new ways? And me not feeling awake but knowing I am, is just a side-effect of my life habits?

Questions with no answers,
don't exist.

Questions where I don't know the answer,
plenty exist.

People say that there are questions that we do not or will never answer because our brain has a limit in 'logic'.

I just think if there is a limit in logic, we couldn't produce questions that require an answer past our logic. How can we think of a question that surpasses our logic?

That only means anything we can think of asking,
we can answer.

That makes me feel good.

I want to know what a lot and do a little. I guess that is just certain catalysts at work. I want change so bad, and everyday it is happening, just not the way I want to, I guess.

I know my frustrations are happening because of the man that created the mirror,

I know what I am, yet sometimes I am forced to see it. Which is good, but I guess I will feel better once I better myself.

Issues we all have, Just I like to think my issues are worse than yours, or you cannot understand my issues because you just can't.

I always  like to think that's how everyone views their problems, just because it is their problem.

I think, people that call other people selfish, most of the time are the selfish ones, they are just to delirious to see it.

It really is a sad sight.

Music sometimes does the job, sometimes it just doesn't do anything.

5 more miles till the road runs out.

Gay people can be just as annoying as the regular annoying person,
meaning gay has nothing to do with them being annoying.

They just happen to be annoying and gay.

Reversing logic is my favorite way to keep things in perspective.

Swim good

That song grew on me.

I want more money, but I don't want to work.

I want to work at something I enjoy.

Serving is ok, the working environment is terrible, no one laughs, makes jokes, too much negativity, people are too serious.

I hate environments like that

I am a hard worker, don't get me wrong,
however working hard doesn't mean lose the person that you are.

Where is the day where I change?

When is the Day where I change?

How is the day where I change?

Why?

who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment