Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fade

Something,

In the air, or so.

"Back to normal" is the same as living forever.

To aim for a goal that is unachievable. It's the drive, the chase, which makes people feel content.

Regardless of where they are headed. As long as they are going somewhere,
They feel,

Purpose.

can you feel it?

What changes once you question the root of your purpose?
is it tragic, that the only result is figuring out, there is no real purpose?

But of course there is,
I see it everywhere I look.

I look through my peripheral,
I wait, and pretend that I am not.

I pretend for myself.
but who am I kidding?

There isn't anyone in the room?
Yet I still don't act freely,

Hilarious, so unsure of yourself, always discussing,
what you are observing.

People only see gain and loss.

They hurt when they lose,
They get happy when they gain.

That is where emotions kick in.

Some people don't have the awareness of gain or loss.

They just feel, and act,
Impulsive.

Almost.

Not quite though.

Is there more credit due to our subconscious?
Are we really programmed to just act accordingly?

Are we only driven by our Basic survival instincts?

Selfless,

I feel it.

Yet I deny it.

I deny its existence.

I tell myself I don't matter. It's the big picture, its humans as a whole.

How are we so fucked up?

Celebrate poverty,
Cheers to criminal activity,
Salute the Troops who fight the war for the politician's jaw clenching Greed.

Lead the troops, for your cause.

Minds are torn,
Souls are washed away, into the gutter.
As if they never existed.

For the cost of what exactly?

Can anyone in the room tell me the real answer?

No, because the question itself splits the room in half.

Lets establish two sides, and come to an agreement. They refuse to agree,
We have to make them see!

They cannot see?

Well they have to feel what I feel.

You cannot feel?

What is wrong with you?
There is something wrong with you!

How can't you agree?

I have to make you see for the greater good,

Yes, the greater good. I feel it now, Purpose.

I understand it now, i am responsible, because I know what you know not.
Progress demands everyones blood,
And if one refuses to draw, then we all lose.

And we cannot lose.

And I know you do not agree, but I'm sorry I must.
Overcome your will, with mine.

For good things,

DONT FIGHT BACK!
ITS FOR US!

YOU'RE BEING SO FUCKING SELFISH!

IT'S NOT MY FAULT I SEE WHAT YOU CANNOT!
I HAVE TO!

I'LL KILL YOU IF I HAVE TOO! IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU!
IF YOU HOLD US BACK YOU ARE THE ENEMY, YOU ARE THE MONSTER!
YOU ARE WHAT IS EVIL.






so now we wage war, because we disagree,
because I know better than you do.

Because I know so.

So foolish,
so painful,

to see the effort to save, being the cause of destruction


of family's
of friends
of Lovers

of all innocence.


loosen your grip,
not to drop your weapon.

But to hold her hand.

We are so far lost, that fighting for or against has lost meaning.

There is no right cause to fight,

Except for truth.

and truth alone.

What is the truth?

There is no absolute.


So what can I fight for?

For her.

I'll have my last word be heard.

only to her ears.


There is no victory in this fight.

only memory.

Please don't let me fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment