Friday, February 1, 2013

Just one sec, lemme finish my thought then its your turn, I don't promise.

Come and take me sleep,
and away into my dreams.
It really is my fault. No point of saying that I should have known better.
a  part of me will always believe, but even that part, seems to be on life support.
One person just doesn't get it, while the other person keeps the truth to themselves. There really is no point in trying to figure it out.

The truth is kept away selfishly.

Moving on or whatever the fuck, that's not what happens, you simply miss each other, the timing never feels right.

When there is doubt,

can't even finish the thought, stuck in a cage with limited words.

Fucking ridiculous.

One too many times, is not enough,

you have to chain him, before you turn him into a monster,

or else he will cause more damage than you inflicted.

But that's the point right?

The other person needs to end it so you don't have to?

There are no ends here, only direction.

I've taken mine plenty of times, with my mind changing plenty of times.
I hope I get it right, I really do.

Nonsense Nonsense.
was it not?
dance in a room where the shadows cover the acts, and the minds drift across the empty souls which we inhibit.

One day, I say, One day you'll look back and wonder,
But that day never comes, it never has,

Its only the thought that comforts.
Why can't I believe my lies? As well as the man standing next.
Looking,
watching,
seeing,

Just a body, with no mind,
seeing the possibilities, regardless of what's to come.

Yet we still dance, we always do.
Who says no to a tune that feels so true.

Such an evil trick we all have mastered,
it makes it all feel so magical.

Moments are created by the spell,
such a misleading spell.

But who comes out on top?
And does it even matter?
Mankind has fallen while the few have watched it all,
No reason to believe the few remain sane.
They see it for what it is,
They hear it for what it is.

Watching your steps as i move closer,
yet every step i take closer, you step away.

And you tell me you're not paying attention.
Oh goodness, the curse that I love, is the curse that I chose,
blindly, In a room filled with gifts,

At first, it seemed.
So malicious,
How can't you call this art?
It moves me, regardless of where,

IT DOES,

how can you not feel it?
embrace it?

Make it seem so, regular?

so fucking regular?

Like meaning is the last thing it holds,
The most precious thing, and here comes a person, picks it up and finishes it.

Devours it,.

Then throws the corps, away from sight.

Away from memory,
away from existence.

No meaning,

Yet I walk, hold the remains,
Breath,

how it could have been avoided,

Yet free will is magnificent.

Where you can place blame on everything, and still believe it's you who caused it.

Yet the earth promises me light, it promises me warmth, it asks one thing.

Just make it through the night.

Try to tell me I need help,
fuck you, I never acted like I didn't know that.

I see purpose, just not in the near future.
I want it, i need it. more than ever.





To start fresh, what a lie so many believe, what ruined it?

I wonder what ruined it.

I wonder,

you tell me words, that mean nothing to me.

You give me thoughts, which interrupt my sleep,

You gave me a feeling,

Feelings,

Feel

how to explain? without using touch smell taste hearing seeing.

Its not what I see,
I have heard all the bullshit before,
I have tasted your poison willingly,
I have felt your sides while my eyes were shut moving slowly
while your scent filled my thoughts with,

with,

Feelings,

Feel.

What do we feel?

What do we want?

Why don't we want.

Fuck it, I don't give up, I'm just done trying to make excuses.

It's my fault really.

I'm the idiot. I saw it from a mile away, yet I still ran the mile to quote on quote double check if I thought I was right,
in reality I just gave myself a bullshit ass excuse to move closer.

I knew, so fuck me for being the idiot.


You have got to be kidding me.


Absolutely hilarious,

I know I know, Stop being a bitch,
I gotta work on that.

I found the surface before,
And I have also drowned before,

Can't give you too much credit.

But when there is credit due,
well I guess cheers to you.

One sleeps well while the other is fucked,

Well I'm fucked since day one.

Now I'm realizing there is not much light at the end of the tunnel.

Fuck it, ill still walk till I reach the end,

Anyone is more than welcome to join.

I never gave a fuck where the end is, I'll tell you what though, It'll be one hell of a life.

These scars are just the stage we are setting, wait till we shake the earth and let people know the presence, of life.

But for now,

I'll try to not be a bitch.








Godamit.

No comments:

Post a Comment