Saturday, May 25, 2013

IRONY?

When wenDy Last time i be high da na ma fa qa
Si? When da last time i be high dana mada fa qa?

Qa que andy ay
que da for da questions
Stupid A B for da know
Knowing is di answa

I be high so danca
Your spelling is quatsch
ah!
sprechen sie di deusch ya
Konnen si nich mich manchmal

Somebody get please  please poor stuttering Pr. Qurriel
Magical makes plural
She needa be a good girl
Long lives the squirrel
He always get the need exactly for the funeral

Put a stop to this please.

I briefly feel the need to interrupt.
Look at me,
you are high as shit, everything you have just written was nonesene.
You tried ONCE MORE to attempt to make sense out of NONSENSE!
See the pattern you fucking idiot!
See that shit once and for all!
If it does not make sense.
It is because it DOESN'T!
Why?
Cant we NOT!
See these things!
These things apparently
Mean something?
TO one
Not the other?
So one doesn't bother.

The one stays, the other prays.
Melodies she loves to play
And she know
I love to dance,
the sweetest sound, I hear
and I'm taken.
Taken away of my chair,
eyes are closed,
I stay afloat,
My eyes are closed,
She plays the tone,
I dance, I have to, but I dance alone
My eyes stay closed,
Into my own darkness
I start to Roam,
I leave my home,
My eyes are closed,
I walk the roads,
I felt some hands come along,
My eyes stayed closed,
Then there it was again,
The realization,
the,

The, i cant place words,
I really am trying to express,
that nothing can change,
If it can, than it already has,
and if it still can then it wont,
because,
and let me tell you because,
If you can do something to change,
then it should have been done already,
So there are really only two kinds of people.

Ones who make the leap, to the people who stay marching forward,
Who are not afraid of the truths that they will find!
Who march together as one,
into the darkness,
and we are going,
and Going,
And we are all separated,
Running,
We know we are alone,
but we know there are the ones that are like us,
Doing what I am doing,
Seeing as I have felt,
the way I can hear the thoughts that she doesn't speak.
You know I know the words you withhold,
Or Is that just the man speaking,
who is still dancing to her melody,
For they are so sweet.
Expecting them to be so kind so neat,



I'm currently laughing at that last train of thought,
I had to cut out of character,
Man this is my first not super high moments,
Although its tugging a bit to go back upstairs and play with my high-self,
If you are intrigued to follow,
the train will be taking of shortly,





Ahhhhh.... so where were we?
YEs,
It was a late afternoon,
And my darling woke up,
Taking her afternoon nap it was,
And she looked at me and said, "Babe, are you ready to go?"
So I just looked at her, I made sure to meet her eyes, "I think you have me mistaken for someone who you just dreamed about this second"
The look I got was ranging from High shock, mildly interested, partly surprised, not amused, high panic, no interest, extremely turned on face so you see here by the end of it all I got from what i said is that she was turned on!

*TAKES DEEEEEEEP BREATH*
like a cartoon exaggeration


Ahh I'm back,
That story I tried to make all cool and slick but then I realized I was over-thinking every angle of that story so it made it hard to be funny?

I highly doubt that the last sentence is coherent.
Fawk,
A falcon and a Hawk.
Fawk.

Is the reasoning I used to my senior year criminal justice teacher for using the "F" word in class.
"But I'm just saying FUCK(Fawk)"
If i knew what a troll face looked like back then, this would be the moment I insert it.

And boom goes the dynamite.
Kite
Alright,
Shite
Dite
LIte
TITE
PITE
CRITE
RITE
fuck this game,
its just makes people think im insane,
or i think that they think that im insane,
And there is no end to that game,
so i been trying to play less of it.
and stretch a bit,
Im so high  office dis canibis,
bliss,
is the jist of it,
I kill of it,
The Silhouette
I imagine it,
I try to wash
cant get rid of it,
Im sick of it,
Its crippling,
not really ,
sing,
along,


Fak,
Im back, Im going to grab the shola and eat a bit hoping a come down more from this high,
Ill probably watch some actually lets see whats poppin on hbo go nigga.
Shout out for the HBO GO HOOK UP!


I took a lap,
as my friends would tell me too do if i got to wild,
So yeah,
This is usually how high I want to act,
but for some reason

Man
My sister totally thinks im tripping on acid.
im laughing,
but the whispering is tripping me out shooot.

Snap I think they are waking up for morning prayer,
Here I am high as shit.

Oh man,
Times have changed.
I guess imma put this down, and try to sleep.
Watch something pleasant.
Parks and rec.
So jolly.



Reminder:
You have witness a strictly guided tour of my "educated" thoughts.
Sounds cheesier by the second.
Anyway the point that I am trying to make is that
Oh man i can't believe how hard I am messing with my sister right now.
It's hilarious.

Delete Delete,
certain thoughts I guess I still do keep to myself.

Hmmmmmmm,
the weird reasonings,

Then the lights turn off.

Fuck,
I really wonder how weird this is going to wonder.
I honestly cannot remember getting this "educated"
It is as if, I read the most AMAZING Book,
No,
more like this,
i been reading the same book for a while,
however just imagine if you been reading this pretty awesome book, then you realize that JACK BAUER is the author.
Then the next amazing page that you read, knowing that it had some JACK BAUER in it, JUST BLEW MY MIND!
Like this was the BEST page of the BOOK that I read.
BOOOM!

Figuring females out, I guess comes at a responsibility of promising to not hurt the ones who haven't figured it out yet.
I guess that is what I believed.
I guess,
i don't know.
It just came out, I will need to re read if that made sense.
Well I'm getting sad about the stuff I want to say,

I do not want to write and delete,
So I would rather admit,
that I cannot even bare myself to speak to myself through this text.
My thoughts,
I guess,
should be kept,
hidden,
Such as a buried chest,
buried 10,000 steps west.
"east? I thought you said West(WEAST)." -Patrick

SpongeBob is amazing.
That is one of my favorite lines,
and I say that because it is the only one that stands out the most at this crucial moment.
Ahh 4:20 A:M

Literally.

Irony?

That has a soothing sound to it, saying it like that.

IRONY?

One last time and put her down.








IRONY?



No comments:

Post a Comment