Saturday, June 15, 2013

*Insert drunk text here*

Think
about her
thought by thought!

Just her,
just her......

The way she takes over,
just makes me feel....

complete?
is this how it might feel like?

too good to be true?
At first.

What an amazing thought.

I'll kill to feel the way those words felt.
Don't stop,

because I cannot live without now.

But If i am forced to,
I shall.

But I do not want to.

Just you.
Sweet you

How strong the magic is..........

How you take over,

And how I enjoy every moment


of my own defeat.....

Youuu

How amazing

how beautiful...

You are,

I'll hold you,

Till I can't.

And that day is after you give in.

Therefore It is not happening.

You're beauty,
Is not real.

It is not comprehensive,
through the eyes of any Man.

Except mine.

Your Lips.
Take me away,

To exactly where You want me to be.

No words.

Speechless,
Yet full of  thought,

So lay with me,
and want me,

As much as I want you?

what a dream that I know will never come true.

Surely there has to be an Evil out there that want us to  not be.

And that Evil,
I will fight till I die.

You make me weak,
you are my goddess.
You are my High Power.
You are,
The Most,

Beautiful.......

But you're eyes.....

As full as the moon,

But as deep as the ocean.

How corny that may seem.

Laugh as I do as I speak this

Left hand heavy drink,

How I imagine, us.

I have no idea, what it may hold.

But right now,

Is what I have always wanted.

and I have always wanted...

You.

since I can remember

How much you mean to me...

I do not even know.

Yet you take away my sleep.

When I think of you.



Yet the thought of you

Soothes me,
Because those eyes.....

Those eyes......
So close to mine......



So close to mine........

Till I die.

These eyes will comfort.

Our eyes,
Just yours
and
Mine......


No comments:

Post a Comment