Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Goddamned Words


What if there was this person, 
who can hear every whisper and hear every thought. 
Sees every action,
Even the ones done in the dark. 
What if this person controls your life at the snap of their finger.
And what decides such,
nothing,
but his will,
just so more you can linger.
Would fear lie within your heart as you move upon your day.
Because we want to live regardless of what any mind say.
So for him you do anything, 
all he asks is for you to pray.
In return for your prayers
Much reward is needed.
He says 
"if you die for me,  
I guarantee that you'll be treated."


Now every day do the same
Take your lifestyle now repeat it.
Living in that world everyday To feel completed.
No matter what these fellings You're feeling, 
this Man can never be beaten.
Any wound you'll ever feel he guarantee that he can heal it.
Would you believe him?
As long as you accept that you'll never see him.
He said you will but not during the time that you are breathin
"Look at me
For real,
Would YOU believe HIM?"

most say yes and few say no.
I just try to keep it real
By letting my thoughts flow.
You say yes so easily like its knowledge that should already be known.
Like one day you were graced too see a real angel glow
Like you have seen the gates of heaven and its trees that it grows
You look down on me

All I ask is, 
"how do YOU know?
Why do you get to and not me?
Something fucked and twisted in my mind"

you say,
"Probably.
He hasn't forsaken you,
you have forsaken thee,
Almighty."


Is he?
So why is he hiding?
I want to speak to him just him
To see which way his mind spins.
I would ask him
Lots of questions.
"What happened?"
You said you're the most merciful,
Yet no mercy is given to the ones who need it most.
With greater power comes greater responsibility.
"It's what YOU said to me!"
What good is power when it's not used when it ought to be.
Do you follow me?
Then these spineless minds interrupt, 
"How can you question the words spoken by he who knows the most.
He who is the greatest
He who is the wisest
He is the most gracious.
Most merciful.
Do not ask him this now, 
you must fully really follow him first."
Sorry, 
but you're not his spokesperson,
If he wants me to follow 
he better give me the time that I deserve.
Where was I?
"It's not that I,
wonder why,
things happened to me,
that have made me cry.
 I don't need the truth to not make sense.
                 Just so I can get by."
My issue is,
You say you're the best that ever is
And ever was.
And that the realest questions
We cannot discuss.
Create a world 
where everyone will fight and die
and never have told you a lie.
Where the individual minds get combined,
into a large machine that our own eyes can't see
Disabling us to realize
That we are just as free
as he says he will let  us be.
That he has written your destiny.
Yet 
some say
if you pray 
he might change it for you, 
only if he wills it to be.
So I ask you, 
yes I'm talking to thee,
Almighty.
How can you say all that to me 
and expect me to believe
that I am still free?
Am I crazy for saying,
I think someone is lying to me.
That I cannot follow, 
respect 
and believe 
 in that which cannot
                           show itself to me?
Then the moment starts hitting, 
             you're sitting 
realizing your speech that you gave to the sky.
No one was listening.
And the realness keeps sinking
In and further in and it doesn't stop
Till you are for certain.
Then you ask me, 
"how are youuu so sure then?"
You who reads and asks the same,
I say to you,
"You haven't listen to a Goddamned Word then."

No comments:

Post a Comment