Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sushi? Sure.... :D

With all of the things said,
and done
First and foremost,
Happy Birthday to me.

I would like to thank my mother for not giving me up to the turkish family who could not conceive,
but then again,
who knows the lifestyle I would have been accustomed too.

I grew up not celebrating birthdays,
because the prophet was said to have been born and to have died on the same day.

Making the balance even?
Assuming death does not give reason to remember the person in a celebrating fashion.

Because the life given to us,
the day we arrived, is a gift.

And death is treated like Thievery,
interesting.
How we react to such.

No matter which beliefs we choose to carry with ourselves in our graves,
certain moments,
show our true state.

Yet you can say,
Well that is just an emotional reaction
So that makes the reaction................. what?
Invalid?
Unreal?

Irrational, is what most like to call it.
or those who use the term enjoy saying the word.

The world of irrationality.
Or the world of emotion.

Where our hearts? truly? Lie?

Lately I have been doing a lot better not acting upon my emotion.

Yet sometimes I feel the sense to indulge.

Is it really the right thing to do?

Find reason behind your own actions?
that you do not understand the real meaning behind?

Did I mention today is my birthday?

No words to say,
really.

But yet there is a lot to discuss.

Figuring out situations,
only leads towards more scenarios to deal with.

Yet there is a certain joy to new things.

Perhaps because it is new.

Feeding our curiosity.
I hope my curiosity never dies.

In my case I hope curiosity kills the cat.

On my mind all day.

Getting a grip has never made me feel so in control.

Not saying I am in full control,
there is too much joy in letting control be taken from me.

"Letting"

is the key
word if you did not
catch that.

Makes me smirk,
I enjoy the feeling I get when someone makes me smirk.

I enjoy people who

speak to me,
and not what they believe is me.

Or their own projections they have placed upon me.

Not many can see me.

The only one who surprisingly can

is you.

Don't feel special.

It's my birthday remember.

So I am moving pretty soon.
Excited? perhaps.
Nervous? Yes because I enjoy that feeling.
Scared? Not today.
Anxious? only when people are standing near high places.
Sad? yes.
Happy? Don't think one move dictates such an assumption.


So I just turned 23,
seems a big age to me,
i definitely feel like 22 was a good learning year.

I guess I can only learn things the Harsh way,
or maybe everyone can only learn things the harsh way.
If you are trying to understand and learn the truth.

Yet 23 is still so young.
thirties seem young.

Age is too much of a mindset for me.
or it definitely is turning to be such.

I have met people younger than me who have shown me how to grow.
I have met people older, who have taught me that being older doesn't mean a damn thing.

It is going to be an ambitious year,
maybe more quiet till about new years.

By then I can imagine the scene shall be turnT up by me.

Let's face it,
I am generally attracted to loud noises,
and my love for dancing definitely finely tuned my senses towards steering me towards the right people and music.

I'm trying to keep a lid on my ego.
He seems to want to talk more,
today.

Don't blame him,
it's our birthday.

23 huh?
year of the Jordan?

That's what a person said to me,
and I cannot stop saying it.

If only I could remember who that person is,
so I can give him credit every time I say it.

I always make sure to give credit for something that I say, that was taken from another person.

The curse of being to conscious towards peoples behavior, has led me to realize that certain people take things they see in other people,
and use it as it is their own genuine doing.

Yet I know the traits I have picked up from other people.
If it is the way they argue,
Hand gestures,
emphasis on certain words.

It's all natural.
to see, and to pick up,
to change ultimately.

Not into something that you see,
but into something unknown.
Your old and the New you.

Ideas and mindsets however,
to me,
belong to those who say them or think them.

I hear a good idea, I will share it,
and what I enjoy more,
simply based on how it makes me feel,
is afterwards acknowledging the person who shared such with me.



Well,
i told myself I am not making any plans and I would accept any offer made by anyone who i consider a friend.

I am being taken out to Sushi.

Writing session
ended

Happy Birthday to me

No comments:

Post a Comment