Wednesday, July 24, 2013

5:12 A.M.

I really shouldn't be around people.
I feel my anger surfacing.
Innocent people.
Makes me want to question the individuals innocence.
I'm the idiot, ultimately.
Such a repetitive notion I keeps repeating.
How redundant,
That sentence itself was.
On edge,
And for a person who doesn't know me.
Please don't test me.
Perhaps you were 'joking'
Of course,
Make the appeal,
Certain words.
However,
Are chosen selectively.
Not necessarily consciously.
But we all know your primary objective.
Yet we let out subconscious figure the details out.
And we consciously choose to stay oblivious to the actual reasoning behind our emotion.
Babble babble babble.
Small minds frighten me of my own self.
Of what I used to be.
I'm not easily understood.
Nor do I want to be.
Lets be honest.
I know, for certain,
Nothing.
Trust.
Such an overused,
word,
Yet it's most valuable
In the time of deception.
The famous question.
"Why should I trust you?"

Yet the moon seems to shine through the thin clouds.

I don't want my anger to surface.
playing with me.
Thoughts are becoming more entertaining.
Yet free will,
Is true freedom.
And I will not give in.

Hopefully?

I don't understand anything.
I'm questioning my move,
Yet here I received nothing but,
What?

Small worlds scare me.

How can I believe,
In what I am.

If I'm not even able to leave a nest I have been accustomed too.

I'm not sad.
I'm angry.

And it's my fault.
I will not take an excuse.
Because,
Believing in your own excuse,
Is takin further steps back.
Right?

I don't want the people I love,
to see my anger.

"Get over yourself"
Is what I would be thinking in your shoes.

Perhaps.

One way or the other.

It's not me.
Never was.
Never will be.
Never has.
Pleasing words,
Are for bitches to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment