Friday, August 9, 2013

Dear Santa,

Hadude I DID IT!

is what he would say to me.
Crazy,
is what the truth turned out to be.

Turning out,
Sure
yeah
But just forget about certain things
and just let it make sense.

Just let me have this.
realizing
letting
is unnecessary
therefore I need you because........?

But really who am I fooling again?
Myself of course.
Just let me,
I miss certain joys of being fooled.

Ya know?
It's nice not believing you simple just know better than people.
Lets be honest,
it comes off super fucking Arrogant.
But then again,
only to the person who doesn't know any better.

I can run in circles all day,
as I have in the last 20 some years of my life.
Questioning,
maybe I really don't know better.
Maybe I should really listen to others,
they know better for me,
Than as I do,
For myself.

Well now you see,
the problem
I see forming,
as I state my side,
is one
shall think
I have no appreciation for my parents.

I mean yes,
Their intentions were never at question.
They want me to be happy.

Their actions,
however,
became
Hostile?

Who knows,
God I guess.


lolz........


Man this move is killer,
Killer-awesome.

Or am I still in the phase where I tell myself that.

The fog definitely has not cleared yet.

The "loneliness" era.

Haha this liquor in my glass is very persistent in telling me
that day,
Is really not coming..


Let's be real,

Have been,
nothing to say,
bout what I'm gonna do.

Since I been here,
all I do.
is
just doin' it.

What?
Oh you know.

What can you expect from me?
Well that though exactly,
if I want too.



RAAAAAAAAAMBLE!

Say it with me,
pussy.
Coward.



Can't
Don't blame you.

Say speak,
Drink,
laugh.
Smile,
She do,
I know,
She's shy.
I walk over,
Intro,
Killed it,
Friends take over,
single her out,
I speak
she laugh,
of course,
She has a nice name,
Boy you got balls,
tell me shit I dont know,
Why so confident?
Why NOT?
She smilin,
not the 'nice to meet you' smile
Seductive
already?
You leave on sunday?
you want me to have your number?
Just a friend you say?
You say?
I say.
whatever my smile meant,
I'll be ya besssss friend till sunday.





shiiiii
I swear, it is ridiculous with how smooth I feel at times.
I know
and realize
an outside person,
looking
in
sees me
madman
just drowned in my own world,
believing my
thoughts.


So what?
Why YOU mad though?

Answer that with an apology,

BITCH!

Fuck wit a nigga like me,
thinking I'm I don't really care.


Waste time,
but really
Time is never wasted if wasted time is time spent thinking.

I think a lot.
and I learned,
now,

no one thinks the way that I do.
So fuck
you
for thinking,

I feel better than you,
just because,
I am different
than everyone.

It wasn't my choice you dick.
It is your repetitive style of thinking that
made me believe everyone is the same,
except for us few.

The ones that have escaped all enslavement.
Hears my words, through the inner voice,
as they are reading this,
Im hoping at night,
cuddled away in their bed.
while the laptop light reflects of your face.
It just made me think of you
Fuck you

C'mon PEASE!


I have great times.
I want to go hang out now.

see what this place is all about.
Live life.
Hear new words,
spoken from new strangers.

Walk areas of the earth
which my feet have not stepped on

NEW EXCITING

Thrill ultimately.


Come on,
let me be dramatic.

It is all that I ask of you to be okay with..




maybe sometimes join.


Play with the animal.

this beast Love to play.

I'll tell her that with a straight face.

Because fuck you
I mean it.

Shit.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment