Sunday, September 15, 2013

Nightmares

Listen,
i know this repetition,
seems so persistent,

Such a strong resistance,
Only because not given permission.
Never question why we choose to listen.
Can't see past what we were given.
Told what we had was a privilege.

The days of renovation is over,
along with its brilliance.

The hero is loved because of his resilience,
But this is real life,
he can't live twice,
No one feels the echo of his existence

Expect to be admitted
Prayers on the wish-list

Courage to the gifted,
Cheers to the fearless.

Comradore is worth my life.

Access we are denied,
by who?

You tell me I can't,
Why should I listen to you?

The words you speak,
you say,
to me,
Are true?

You watch my steps,
and look out for every move?

That is Best for
Me?
to do?

Lay down
for them,

I will.
Jump in front of a bullet
so you get to live.

I ask for nothing,
I except nothing,

Why does he keep fussing?
Act like,
somethings up,
when there is a whole lot
of Nothing.









I am passing out.




I'll edit this tomorrow.


Just straight publish button.


Lets see the twist element of freeballin,







Stallin?

attempt to re-Awaken,


My mind feels forsaken,
by my own fucking body.


Crazy,

Do you got me?

Lately,

I'm constantly,

Craving,

Apologies,

From Satin,

For bothering me,

But escaping,

He's offering me,

Past the point,

I had ought to be.

The wrong person said,

to Follow me,

In my head

Sometimes I believe its all a Dream,

And I wonder,

then why doesn't god just let me Be

Solve all my problems,

awakening from a dream,

It seems to relieve,

Every part of me.

My nightmares,

really enjoy calling for me.
















Sekis I needagain Nadagain Nadagain






No comments:

Post a Comment