Thursday, September 5, 2013

Prison Break

So many bells ringing at once
I swear I was living in the Vatican.

I know you understand the crazy shit
I be imaginin',

Horsey say giddie Up,
while the slow pikes try to saddle in,

Magic defeats a man,
Case dismissed.

You go ahead and tell the story,
No I insist.

Why did I break it?
Is because I twist and twist!!?

Break past the point of
it having nothing left to give?

But I'd let her again,

Whoever she was or will be.


You capture me,
I'm all yours.



What a sweet thought I used to believe in.

Escaping isn't easy,

It still isn't.


I have escaped,
three times




MY        ,
My            ,
and              ,





They all happened so fast,
Just one after another,

One by one,

Seconds dragged into years


Just forcing me to watch everything unfold,



Unfold so slow,

I did not miss anything,


I felt every insult,
don't you worry about that.



I do believe that it was me that has been wronged,

at times,

But most of the time now,

I'm finally breathing,

Crazy to say,

I'm breathing free air.


Away from that,
Which demanded all of me.



I cannot say that I have abandoned all three,

All I can say,

I needed to get away.




And the only way,





was to escape.




No comments:

Post a Comment