Sunday, January 27, 2013

The only eyes, are yours and mine.

One day I'll be free,
at least I hope.

It's the same cycle. Just when you figured out that you have nothing figured out, you realize, nothing really.

Sometimes I want things to be correct, or at least the way I have it visioned in my thoughts. If it feels so right to me, how can't it not feel that right to you? It just comes down to just giving it a try without the feel of being forced into something.

But someone is always on the other end. Where there is gain, there has to be loss. what defines gain?

Simplicity can be so foolish, to the person who can't see things a certain way anymore.

I ruined it for myself, my favorite of all things, places, ideas, thoughts, dreams, whatever the fuck.

get what you can, and get it while it's there. I can't do it anymore,

It's unfortunate that I haven't even started. It makes no sense to apologize, when the apology is filled with judgment and pity. "I don't want your PiTy" is the biggest lie. At least when you tell me that. This isn't about you though, I guess the one that knows, just knows.

Reads, and smiles, or thinks, or questions. "Is it about me or not?"
How special one feels when coming across a random act, only to realize, it's all for you. It was always meant for you.

Kindly, so gently, you laugh and turn away and take off, only to be seen with an image which i have not yet become familiar too. Rejection is the worst relative, but yet we have to acknowledge it's existence. Sometimes I'd rather not. Let me be,

Let me be.
I know I'm falling, But this time I am going to believe my lie.
Oh you sweet terrible lie, the more you believe, the more i give, the less i worry, the more you question, the more i feel, the need to create this idea, this sick and twisted thought.

Don't believe it, please don't.
But you did, and I will hate myself, only for the moment.
Even this bad feeling is just tomorrows memory.

How long can it possibly haunt me for?
Stop being a bitch and get over it.
You should have known better, I did and I still went in diving head first.
You don't see me limping.
I don't need a crutch.
Fuck, how do we sleep at night.

With the company of my thoughts, I barely can rest.
With the company of my habits, I barely think.
Habits, how do we break them?
Just one day get up and say,
today is the day I guess.

Let's just do it tomorrow.
tonight, tonight, tonight

understand me please, but you can't.
No one can.
Except for you.
And you hold it over my head, and smile.
And so do I. Except we both smile for the same reason.

The moments where only you and I share a truth, that has been exposed to no other eyes,
other than yours and mine.

Every thought is meditated,
every action is calculated.

Even after death, I beg you to haunt me.
But we can't all have what we beg for.
So ask nicely, and hold your hand out, and be grateful to the rain,
its not everyday, the sky quenches your thirst.

Yet we look towards the sky when it hurts the most?
Not me, I'm done doing that shit, no one even responds.

I'm doing this, for me, and for me only.
THe curse of humanity, to be so fucking selfish.

It's either you or me?
I'll jump first so I don't have to see you die.
I care less what you want.
Or do I? And if I did? Why?

Ehhhhhh, not things that I want to share, never do,
I never do.

backspace, button I ignore but i have forgotten under certain occasion.

Juices stop flowing, No seriously, Just stop.

I can't help but to notice, that you have not noticed me at all.
How frightening is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment