Friday, October 4, 2013

Don't you know what you did to me?

Hello there,

Yes,

I admit I am guilty.

Of all crimes that you place upon me,

all due to the spite,
that one cannot get rid off,

At the worst times,
it holds us down,
Ties us down and forces us to watch ourselves be so

Spiteful.


Awful.


My life,

is just barely starting to realize that it is recovering from a lot bullshit.

I guess that is what I should call it.

I want to brighten everyones life that i intrude.

Check yo Grammar bitch.

Fuck you.


I'm picking up my pace,
I am gonna spend maybe a couple more months on  planting seeds,
then its go time.


And I hope whoever is on board knows what should be expected.

The thing is,
No one really knows dick.

If you believe that someone knows what they are talking about,
It is only because they have more sense than you,
or just made you believe so through a demonstration of,
strong confidence.

Foolish you both are.

Laughing is the one who understands.

Smiling is the one who now sees the trap I threw at them.

Clueless is the person who cannot follow what I am saying

Majority is what I believe falls under category three.


I really do not give a shit,


The fact that you made me care so much,
makes me wonder,
when it was that I was poisoned,

But that is just a bad argument,

Because in reality,
you deserve all credit.


You are the real deal.

Whoever gets it right,

My hat off to them,

so that forces me to go fuck myself.




I surrender to no one really.

What is the point?
Who is the true fool?

Why argue,
when the answer or truth won't be respected.

Thoughts get heavier,

the best way is to unload with spontaneous rants,
towards anyone who even dares stare at the hair trigger that you better have.

I know I have one.

Yet no one knows where I hide it.

really for their own good.


yes I am acting smug,

if you feel that I am.

How can I tell you that what you feel is less real than the message that I intended to send instead?

Ultimately it comes down to what we, individually,
choose to believe.

Well there you go,
trying to reason with specific detail.

Don't you know,
that is the language that a manipulative mind speaks.

Detailed.


Only in details,

So that the end result.

is whatever I prayed for it to be.

So selfishly.


Yet I throw so much argument,
with passion,
and reason,
at you.

Hoping to access,
your inner most self.
Just to mislead your vision,
to the picture,
that is only an illusion,
created by the darkness,
that you helped,
grow?


I wonder if that makes sense.

Whoaaa
You're like so deep man.


It's been 2 months.

Over by a couple days now.
It seems faster,
day by day.


Each day,
feels more real,
than most days.

I mean this in a way where I want you to be happy for me

you sick fuck.

For once give me the attention that I really beg and cry for like a four year old little fucking child.



Gain leverage on me,
just based on the honesty I gave you?


Give acknowledgement to that which deserves it.

Because if one happens to be a cry baby,

May god help you.

And if he does help you,

tell me how that is like,

because I have yet to know myself.


WHOA!

How fucking dare you sir?
Disrespectful,
to the least.
I wonder.

About so much,
but I'd rather continue with what I have.

Which is what exactly?

Few souls who know.

I wouldn't trade my love for my friends for anything.


I swear,
if I ever get rich,
When,
If I can be irrationally confident.

When i get rich,

it's us,


I fantasize about the days where I successfully have it where the stress of tomorrow is gone,
and all we think of is,
the stress of the real life,
that we now,
live in.

If that makes little sense,
fuck you for not knowing why.

It would make sense if you knew me.

Do you know me?

Do you?


How can you be confident?

I barely know myself,
I was taught not too.

Whatever bro.


In 5 years,
It'll be where I want to be.


Oh you watch me bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment