Monday, October 21, 2013

You know I like it when you smile for me.

What would life be

without the chemistry

that we

So much enjoy

To just let flow

So gracefully

Smiling I bet,
you are.

For the reason that one holds in,
perhaps a little too hard.

Don't we ever wonder why we smile?
At the misfortunes of others?

Do not be taken back,
and deny such act

Because as a matter of fact,
We laugh
Because such things,
We love,

because lets be honest,

It distracts.

Never synchronizing our inner thought,

with our outer voice,


Lets be honest,
for once
I promise
Just come
I cant just stop It
because
Not that I lost it
it's just
I want it
but lust
Allows my flaws
to become
So haunted
Now run,
if you followed,
For fun?
You say,
but we play dumb,
See I have problems
that begun
So Long Ago
See I was On a roll
like the 8th time I made honor Roll
Man I was Young,
but 6th grade I swear
Testosterone started to run
faster and faster,
It was Racing
It felt Amazing,
to be Blind all the time,
Yet I keep pacing,
With the same thoughts on my mind,
so in-complacent,
Looking for hard to find.
I love to face it,
When the music makes me dance to unwind.
smiles on Her faces,
Makes me proud to be wild.
These sweet little chases,
Really don't last for a while,

I Want the excitement,
AS much as I thought I needed the thrill.

I spent no time when I write this,
it feels the most real.

I hesitate at moments,
Looking for my next potion,
Trying to avoid being fooled,
by yet another sweet scent.

Can't change words,
by saying
That's not what I meant.

Can't change actions,
by playing pretend.

Don't let go of my hand,
And wonder why I couldn't make it till the end.

1 comment: