Sunday, October 27, 2013

I wonder...

I wonder,
why

it just happens
that I Never am
The guy.


Not gonna lie,
sometimes it keeps me up for a while.

Yes its true,
The Passion was Real.
The Intentions were Clean
But what did it mean,
When it just so happened to seem,
That My Genuine part,
Started getting harder to be.

The way I express,
the definition of my dreams,

Is to paint a picture,
that can build hope to restore beliefs,

Yet I stutter,
still wonder,
the depth of,
the most popular gutter,

Where it feels cool to be bad,
and to be bad is to be sad,
to cry about all the things you once had.

But believe me when i say,
the changes of today,

never appear the way you might think.

It is all because,
the issues created.

For us to
Climb up all the stairs just to jump down to escape it.


Forsaken,
are those,
Who i suppose,
believes that they just know,
the order of all things,
And the places it goes,
The warmth of the soul,
That's keeping me close,

What gets me the most,
Is the idea I proposed,
Only to myself so that nobody knows.


My whispers I speak,
darkness it creeps.

You won't stay for a bit?
You sucked the blood off my lips?
Why am I mishandling this?
I'm confused,
why you pissed?
You hate when i insist?
To show love with a kiss?
And to get lost in the mist?
No more tears to reminisce,
Just you and me I just wished,

Yet somehow I resist,
To the way that she just twists.

tough little boy
with a heart to just give.

And I guess that's it.






..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment