Sunday, October 13, 2013

WHAT'S DUDE!

It is so time for this,

When I started,
I immediately regretted this decision.

Damn.

Really,
I wonder,


Really,
What the fuck is going on?

There is no way there is a person orchestrating our actions,

Because all of our actions,
collide,
and paint such an abstract picture.

As if
we are the color,
and the life that we choose to live,
ultimately will dictate the picture we leave behind.

Damn,


So right in the moment.

I am currently listening to Lil wayne.


Hell yeah Hell yeah,

Fuckn Riiiight!

reminds me of Vegas.

Fucked up,
Faded,
laughing, Loud and obnoxiously,
Where the pedestrian walking the other would would just look at me and think, "Oh he's just having a good time in vegas."
Leanin on my niggas,
While they were leaning on me.
"Nigga listen"
Stumble laugh,

You don't understand the platform I was in.

We were gone,
mentally on another planet.

We were walking,

You know me and ****** were walking, and I was just hearing his voice while I was zonin staring straight ahead,
see my other nigga Linguini was staggering back talkin to some ho's on the same mindset we was on.

He was having a great time.

That sets the stage for the story,

So all that in mind,
Action.


I was walkin,
lookin around like man this shit is crazy,
Look at all the lights and people and Limos and lights and people and my footsteps moved so precisely,
Yet the alcohol made me wander off not so politely,
But the Whitest light kept me up so kindly.
Point being I was fucked up.......

All I hear are my thoughts,
And My homies voice,


ALL THE SUDDEN!



SPLAAAASHH!!

My nigga way in the back talkin to girls,

"My friend did what?"

Girls screaming,

"YOUR FRIEND JUMPED IN THE WATER!!!"

That is when I zoned in,

I didn't realize the reason I did not hear his voice anymore was related  to the splash noise that came after him not talking anymore.

I had to focus quick.

My friend decided to jump in the front entrance Water from the bridge that crossed over the front.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHY!


REACT!


I RAN OVER THERE!

"OH SHIIIIIT MAN HELP ME!!!!"

He was screaming!

I ran to the lowest part of the bridge!

Hung my whole body over.


"GRab my HAND!"

I screamed with desperation.


He plunged his body with one thrust that required all remaining energy,

and fell short.....


Now a crowd was forming around us.

The girls that my homie was talking came to observe like all loud "OMG LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!"

So lots a heads started turning QUICK
in heavy traffic area,

Oh By the way this is Treasure Island I am speaking of,



in vegas....




After the first failed attempt and realizing the potential hazard that is approaching our fate quite hastily,

I looked back down to my friend in the water,
Who had no way out immediately,
other than my hand.

I searched for his eyes,

And I gave him the look,

The "Nigga

NOW!


or

You're FUCKED!"

Look.


And he knew that failure in vegas was NOT an option.

I lit a fire in his eyes that spread to his heart within the split moment because the next thing he did,

Was reach higher than anyone else in the world,
Were they put in a similar situation,
And I held his hand and Pulled his whole body up.

Thrusted him right over the ledge and back on the bridge with one pull.


Flicking both hands because he was soaked.

"Oh SHIIIIIIIT I'm soooo WEEEEEEEEEET!"


And we kept walking and didn't talk about what happened until we woke up the next day.


one of the MANY stories......








No comments:

Post a Comment